"We are too busy. We don't have time!"
How often do you hear people say that, or, how often do you say that? Sure, summer gets busy fast and is over too soon. While that might make for good reason to miss things, it also serves as a poor excuse. Now that might strike a nerve...
CollegeLogic students and athletes have busy schedules planned for summer as well. But we work hard to fit in the much-needed college visits. Don't think for a moment that it's too early for your rising-sophomore or rising-junior to be visiting colleges, it's not!
College visits are your way to connect with the key decision-makers of the college, the people who will decide upon your fate. So ask yourself, when is it too early to meet the people who will decide on your scholarship? Or are you just too busy to do so?
Here are the most common reasons people miss taking college visits.
- They are too busy with everyday life
- They don't think about it until it's too late
- They don't have a college list to work from
- They don't think they need too
- They think it is too early
- They can't miss a day of work, school, or practice
- Although it's important, it's not urgent
- They don't know how or when to do it
"Circumstances will cause interruptions and delays, but never lose sight of your goal."
You wouldn't leave buying a house to chance, so why leave the college education and experience of your child to chance. Rather, you can form a strategic plan for winning the college game and leave chance to others by visiting CollegeLogic. Or simply send me an email to begin the dialogue.
Office # 203.470.3704