- Academic level and educational standard- the college should match the student’s level of academics and family’s standard for a college education; offering a relative degree of academic challenge commensurate with the student’s overall academic level
- Cultural compatibility– the student population should fit within the cultural make-up of the student, related to the student’s upbringing, heritage, sophistication, religious preferences (if any), and community setting
- Social interests– the college needs to offer a mix of on-campus social activities common with the student’s personal interests and should also include proximity to preferred towns or cities for off-campus activities
- Job opportunity– the college should offer career-related activities to interested students, such as research projects, community events, internships, study abroad, and cooperative education; we call this- connecting with the academic community of the college for enhancing job opportunity
- Geographical preference– the college should be located in an area of the country that appeals to the student while providing suitable access of the parents
- Affordability– the college must be affordable to the parents for it to qualify as a good college fit
- For athletes, a real opportunity for playing college sports– there must be trust and confidence that the athlete will be given a fair chance to make a team and have success when given playing opportunity
The final decision: The college process is designed for a decision to be made in April, with all known information and expectations considered as we described above. An enrollment deposit will then be due by May 1.
Our student and athlete-families are comfortable in their college situation knowing they have secured quality options. The parents are busy negotiating and appealing for improved financial awards while their students are considering college study programs.
Our students and athletes go on to enjoy success and satisfaction in college. Our parents live their life knowing they did well for their child.
To learn how we do it, click here- CollegeLogic
Or call us to see how we can help you get college right.
Founder and CEO, CollegeLogic
Office # 203.470.3704
15 minutes just might save you $50,000