"If you don't know what you want out of college, then how are you going to get it?"
When we evaluate colleges for their progressive position in delivering education, we look primarily at 7 essential factors in determining if a college is staying up with the times. We suggest you do as well.
- Academic excellence and diversification of studies geared towards future opportunities
- Internship opportunity and co-op involvement within the local community
- Study-abroad programs for promoting cultural immersion and diverse perspectives
- Availability of and access to new, modern technology
- Research projects of the school open to student engagement
- Sophistication of the student-population
- Sphere of influence of the college and its professors
When college is done and over with, besides the education, the value of the college will often be evaluated and determined for its influences and resulting relationships.
CollegeLogic works with families to understand college opportunity and be sure families get the college outcomes they desire. This is just one way we help you get college right. It should not be left to chance.
Office # 203.470.3704