Athlete-families are making the same mistakes as those made by thousands of others preceding them.
Where is the learning curve?
My article was published by USA Today, for the full article, click here to see the 5 most common mistakes made by athlete-families-
The five most common and costly mistakes made by athlete-families are-
- Misinterpreting casual offers as serious offers
- Pursuing exposure over evaluations
- Focusing on athletic opportunity over educational opportunity
- Not connecting with head coaches
- Bypassing the admissions process.
College-hopeful athletes can leapfrog their competition by doing things right and avoiding common mistakes. Parents can help their child get college right and save thousands on college costs by being knowledgeable of the process.
CollegeLogic works with families to understand college opportunity and be sure they get the college outcomes they desire.
Office # 203.470.3704