1. Exposure to dozens or even hundreds of college coaches will get you recruited
2. Email blasts to hundreds of college coaches will get interest of coaches from colleges of interest to you
3. Non-response to emails sent to college coaches means they don’t have an interest in the sender
4. Being an all-conference high school player combined with playing on travel teams is your ticket to becoming a collegiate student-athlete.
5. Trail-blazing a path of showcase events and college camps is your best strategy for being recruited
Bonus Fallacy– winning is the college coach’s top priority and recruiting is their daily objective