No one wins anything by just barely beating a deadline. Admission counselors are much more savvy to the applicant tendencies than you want to believe.
They can spot an application submitted as an after-thought.
They can spot a rushed application, with incomplete sections and abbreviated responses.
It's easy for counselors to differentiate a serious student from a carefree student who is just going through the motions.
Our students are serious. Our parents are equally serious. But when it comes to the college admission process, neither students nor parents have sufficient knowledge to see it through completely. That's where we come in.
We are your knowledge-base, your oversight committee, your comfort in knowing that this important phase of the college process is getting done right on ahead of schedule.
We know it’s overwhelming and that's why it's often ignored. We’ve solved the hard part for you. Here are a few keys to winning the college application and scholarship game:
- Operate from a college list that matches the student’s qualifications, interests, and needs; this can’t be left to random selection.
- Inform the key decision-makers of your interest and intentions; why not get to know the people who will decide upon your fate?
- Visit the colleges, meet the admission counselors, and build value in you; that’s CollegeLogical.
- Make it your plan to submit applications early, otherwise, they get late and late will cost you.
- Have a top-quality written essay, effective for its purpose; not to be taken casually or belabored over.
- Have a completed Common Application; it’s either complete or it’s not; incomplete can be spotted in a moment’s notice.
- Give each supplemental question its due time and consideration as the counselors can tell otherwise.
- Don’t just hit the “Submit” button, then hope, wait, and wish; that’s not how we operate, rather, our students follow-up and follow-through.
Our precise guidance and oversight assure that you gain every advantage possible along the way. Those who follow our process win admission acceptances and larger financial awards to their preferred colleges. You see, we pay close attention to what’s important leaving the state of chaos and urgency to others. We understand the college perspective, and we share that with you for winning at their game. This is how we can help you.
Once registered, we will schedule a 1 ½ hour college review with you. From there, the work begins. We offer our assistance in one of two ways, one being a 30-day Express Application and Admission Plan, the other being a longer-term approach with an Advance Admissions Plan.
Our 30-day Express Application and Admission Plan is designed to complete most requirements of the application process. We review or build the college list, help write the college essay, review and complete the Common Application, identify the colleges for which to submit applications and help write a few of the common supplemental questions. We offer this for a fee of just $3,000.
Our 90-day AP Application Plan and Admission Strategy is designed to complete the entirety of the application process all the way through to receiving acceptances and desired financial award packages. We form an admission and scholarship strategy. We closely monitor all components of the application and direct close communications with the admission counselors. We offer the complete service for a fee of just $5,000.