Effective personal management deals with things that are important, not leaving them to become urgent. - Stephen Covey
Our student's first acceptance came in earlier this week. While most other students do not have a finished essay yet, CollegeLogic students have been busy submitting their applications complete with great essays.
Their applications are well-done and are being submitted early. Our students have begun the follow-up process for getting the outcomes they desire.
For an application to be considered "well-done" by me, it must score 9.0 or higher out of 10 using the following rating criteria.
To score your applications, rate each item from 1-10, then average your own responses.
- Application is completely filled out
- Activities list is full, diverse, and interesting
- Essay is well prepared, reflecting in personal meaning, possessing timeless value
- Covid question is answered in a thoughtful way, reflecting something different
- Supplemental question reflects a unique personal perspective and insight of applicant
- All Academic information is provided correctly and self-reported in detail where asked
- Application is being submitted in timely fashion
- College specific essay questions reflect upon the insight of the student
- Choice of Major is properly identified and expressed where requested
- The applicant's unique personal qualities, traits, and insights are fully revealed
Here at CollegeLogic, we work on things that are important before they become urgent. In doing so, our students win the game for preferred acceptances and higher scholarship.
If raising the score on your application is important, then let's talk.
Join our College Clarity FB Group for weekly college updates.